Books and reports
Here you find books and reports from IIS (The Internet Foundation In Sweden).
Translated Internet guides
The Internet – How it Works
Today, the Internet is a central part of our and our children’s lives, but how does it actually work? In this picture book children can learn more about the internet in a playful and educational way.
This popular Internet guide is available for free in:
- Swedes and the Internet 2012
- .se Health Status 2012
- Health Status DNS and DNSSEC 20120321
- Annual report 2011
- Swedes and the Internet 2011
- .se Health Status 2011 – Network Neutrality
- .se Health Status 2011 – Reachability
- Annual report 2010