Study material for certification
Certification training is web-based and based on independent study. The knowledge test consists of a number of multiple-choice questions in different areas related to IIS's operations and those of a registrar.
1. Please read the study material below.
- FAQ for registrars
- Registrar agreement (and appendix 1-10)
- Routine descriptions
- Legal obligations for registrars
- Internet organisations
2. When you are ready to do the test sign up by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org where you enter your name and your email address.
3. After the notification you will receive an e-mail with information on how to take the test and a link to the test. The test is limited to two hours and the clock starts when you click on the link in the message you receive.
4. When the test is completed, you’ll receive a test result within a few days.